From our overseas offices in the UK, we are now able to supply the latest crushing and screening equipments. As well as to undertake on site crushing contracts, whether on a short term or long term basis. With our range of Parker Plant high performance Mobile Jaw, Cone and Impact Crushers and Triple Deck Screens. We can guarantee reliability and economical crushing services. They are designed to meet our customers various requirements. Whether you are planning to get a new site running, bring a disused quarry back into production, or have an existing quarry that needs some extra help – we have the ability to assist. Our MES Operating Team consists of fully qualified and experienced staff that has experience of our equipment and the processing of a wide range of materials.
Our Contract Crushing service can include the following:
- Short term fully manned crushing circuit to meet a specific order
- Short term plant only hire to cover scheduled maintenance on your crushers
- Long term fully manned crushing circuit to get a new mine up and running
- Long term plant only hire with maintenance agreement
- Short term fully manned crushing circuit with maintenance agreement
- Delivery of plant to site
Whether on a short or long term rental basis, your own staff or MES operators, for training and maintenance agreements, plant delivery and collection service – our flexibility enables our office in South Africa to provide you with a more effective way to produce quality stone, in the quantities required, on a contract best suited to your needs.
If you have concerns or questions with regards to conveyor systems, please feel free to contact us or send us an e-mail. You may also follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates on Conveyor Systems technology.