Conveyor Guards are plastic mesh, conveyor guarding system which improves safety in the materials handling industry. These guards are corrosion-free and lightweight. Thus, it does not require painting and it is easily installed. It allows for quick guard removal during maintenance operations.
This plastic conveyor guards are custom- shaped high density polyethylene guard panel with holes for visibility and ventilation. It has multiple angle options possible for improved fitment. We are using “Hook, Hang and Lock” protocol. It also hooks stiffen panel in vertical and SS angle iron gives strength in horizontal plane. Panel sizes are up to 3000mm long.
MOUNTING & INSTALLATION
Custom shaped hooks neatly fit supports on the mounting brackets. Unsupported panelling at bottom edge provides for custom onsite fitment to equipment and thereby avoiding the need for onsite “hot work” permits.
The weight of each guard is punched into the panel and it help assess the manual handling risk during removal. In addition, it allows safe hanging on handrails during maintenance.
MEETS AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS4024.1-2006 & AS1755-2000
- Attachment of guards to existing equipment.
- Removal of guards with a tool.
- Correct placement of signage on guard: safe isolation of equipment.
- Flexibility of signage location to meet other international standards or preferences.
- Reaching through openings on guards prevented.
- Preferred colour for guarding – AUST STD Y14 Golden Yellow.
If you have concerns or questions with regards to conveyor systems, please feel free to contact us or send us an e-mail. You may also follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates on Conveyor Systems technology.